Pages

Monday 22 February 2016

Looking Gorgeous

Hi Everyone,

The new LDRS range of dies and stamps have hit the UK and should be with me in the next couple of days.

This little lady and her wares is called "Looking Gorgeous" and is by All Dressed Up, love these girls.  The shape of the card was made using the Dutch Doobadoo Stand Up stencil.


I told you I couldn't wait to play with the new creative expressions lac edged leaves, aren't they just soooo gorgeous.  

I used the Dutch Doobadoo pearl pen around the edge of the image and a few clusters dotted onto the image.  





Hope you like it :)

Hugs Tracy x



The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous...:-)!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. She certainly is looking gorgeous Tracy, I love the card art stand...really clever x

    ReplyDelete
  3. She certainly is looking gorgeous Tracy, I love the card art stand...really clever x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully soft design and colours xxxx <3

    ReplyDelete