Pages

Saturday 20 February 2016

Vintage Clock

Good Morning,

I had loads of fun decorating this Dutch Doobadoo MDF Clock.  I used the gorgeous Budding Spring paper pad, soooo gorgeous and my usual helping of gesso :)


You can get the mechanics for the clock, HERE, so it can be a working clock, but I just wanted to decorate on this occassion.

I used the Prima Clock embellishment for the face of the clock, link at the bottom of the post.

I used the Vintage Flourishes swirl with heart diecut as the swirly leaves in the floral arrangements.


I also cut the butterflies form a second sheet and layered onto the butterflies strategically placed on both of the bells of the clock.


I also added some cheesecloth under the flower arrangements.




Look what's arrived at Noor Design UK, yum yum yum Lemoncraft papers and embellishments.  

The new Tiny Miracles is a new release at Lemoncraft





We also have some Lemoncraft embellishments...




Have a good weekend 
Tracy x











The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

2 comments: