Pages

Saturday 6 February 2016

Hand Picked By Hedgy

Hello Everyone,

My card today features one of the CHA new release images from Little Darlings called "hand picked by Hedgy" by Candibean.


I have coloured the image with distress inks.  The papers are from the popular ROMANCE paper pad.



I used the Marianne Design Doily at the top left and added a floral arrangement adding vintage flourish leaves and vintage flourish heart with swirl diecuts, links at the bottom as always.  I added a little gesso.

I used the Dutch Doobadoo Pearl Pen to add clusters around the image.



I added my favourite butterfly border and used the butterfly from the heart with butterfly set and one of the butterflies from the butterfly (2pcs) set.

Before you go we also have 30% OFF Dutch Dutch Doobadoo this weekend.  Don't miss out, hop on over to the Noor Design UK Store.



Hugs Tracy x




The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

5 comments:

  1. Aother one of your gorgeous cards Tracy!!! love it!
    Have a great weekend!
    hugs, t.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing card!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic creation! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. O, Wow, this is amazing. Love the layout and the colors.The butterflies are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete