Pages

Wednesday 3 February 2016

MDF Album.

Good morning.
 
I hope you are all well and having a lovely week.
 
I am here today to share with you my MDF album.
It is not finished because I feel so poorly. I have a really bad cold - my head hurts and every bit of my body aches. I will come back and add some more information when I can concentrate - need to go to bed now.

You can however see a list of all the scrummy Noor Design products at the bottom of this post.

The album is of our gorgeous Grandchildren - love them to bits.

 

 




I have added structure paste through the stencils, the one above is the new A5 circle - this is so pretty.





Thank you all or your lovely comments and enjoy the rest of your week.
 
Hugs Sharon.x

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

3 comments: