Pages

Sunday 7 February 2016

Envelope card

Hi everyone

I'm Pia Baunsgaard( piabau) and I am delighted to have been asked by Tracy to Guest design for February at Noor design UK. I am sharing with you today my first projects.

I love Vintage and Shabby Chic style and love to decorate using flowers, lace and a lot of different dies.
I have fun making two different types of envelope, one is very decorated and the other very simple only using the clear stamp Doodles and Dutch Doobadoo A5 Mask dabbed with acrylic paint.








The new Doodles stamp is stamped around the edges.


I have used:
Envelope art A scallop
Mask art A5 circle
Paper 15x30 Budding Spring
Joy craft Noor Design -Sunflower-
Joy craft Noor Design-Vintage Flourishes Tag
Creative Expression Delicate Fronds Die

I wish you a nice sunday
Pia



9 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful envelop you created, Pia. I really love it
    hugs Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Joanna for sweet words, hugs Pia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha Isn´t there anywhere here in this world, where we don´t run into you Pia? ha ha ha But such amazing and gorgeous work here as always once again, and I never get tired of watching your wonderful worl, and these are really fabulous too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for so sweet comments Maryann and Diny

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous, very shabby chic. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete