Pages

Thursday 4 February 2016

Milly

Hi everyone.
Linda here again.

Well I had an incredibly busy time at work this week and all my plans went slightly awry, so what I planned to make for this week will have to wait another week and instead I have a bit of a quicker make for you using one of the shape art stencils from Dutch Doobadoo. This is the first time I've used one and they're very versatile. I do have to say they would be perfect if you don't have a die cutting machine and I used mine to make a shaped card. It was really rather easy.




I paired it with the lovely With Love papers and this time I chose a much more vintage style colourway. So I went with the whole vintage twist and took my card in that direction with some of the great products available in the shop, you can find links to all of these below. Plenty of cheesecloth, gesso and of course distress inks were used on my creation, not just to colour my image and edge my card and die cuts, but also to add a little colour to these cream flowers. Nothing fancy, I just sponged some lightly on the edges with a blending tool.


I added some lovely butterflies cut with a large butterfly die and 2 smaller co-ordinating ones that come in the Circle with Butterflies die. I finished off with some little pearl beads made with a pearl pen and voila! done and in record time...just in the nick of time for my post today.


I do hope you like it and I'll be here with something new next week!

Linda :) xx


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:



3 comments: