Pages

Sunday 21 February 2016

With Love

I had such fun making this card, I really am loving making cards without stamped images now and then, so relaxing and I get to fiddle lol.

 

bev-rochester-noor-with-love 

 

I got some beautiful new papers from Noor Design in my last DT kit, so shabby and so delicious.  I’m loving the soft greens in this pack which work so well with the soft pinks in the flowers.  I also got the new Doodles stamps which I used to stamp around the top layer of the card.  They are clear stamps so really easy to use and set the layer off perfectly.  I’m not brave enough to scribble on the papers myself, so having the stamps to hand is great.

 

bev-rochester-noor-with-love2

 

A peek at the finished inside, which matches the front of the card.

 

bev-rochester-noor-with-love1

 

Products from Noor Design:

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, beautiful flowers!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgrus card!
    love all the flower!
    have a nice day!
    hugs
    Bad Kitty's Craftroom
    >^.^<
    Fiki ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much ladies ♥

    ReplyDelete