Pages

Wednesday 17 February 2016

Pop up card oval

Good Morning.
 
I hope you are all well and having a lovely week so far.
 
I have a project to show you today which was so much fun to make. As we are nearing Spring I thought I would go with a Spring theme. 

I love that you can add so much dimension to your projects using the card art. Really found it difficult to stop adding elements.
 
 
I have coloured the image with Distress Markers. The individual colours are now available at Noor Design UK.
 
You can see below the raindrops created using structure paste through the raindrop stencil.
 

 
I took a photo from above so that you can see the cute rake and spade from the Spring die set. The plant pot with the branch and flowers and watering can are also from the set.
 
The "Hello Spring" words and step ladders are from the Spring paper art.
 

 
Just a reminder that we have the Love challenge over at Noor Design challenge blog.
 
Thank you for stopping by today and for your lovely comments.
 
See you soon.
Hugs Sharon. x
 
 
 
`
The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:
 

10 comments: