Pages

Wednesday 10 August 2016

Chanpagne bottle for Noor Design UK.

 
Good Morning.
 
I hope you are all well and having a lovely week.
As it is Wednesday I have an inspiration card to share with you.
All the links are at the bottom of the page. Just click on the link and they will take you to the product.
 
 
 
For my inspiration post for today I have decorated a champagne bottle from Dutch Doobadoo.

 
The chipboard Doves and wording and the heart oval are from Scrapiniec - I am loving these and can't help building up my collection.
 
I have gathered the lace up and placed it under the roses which consist of two tone ivory and pale pink, ivory and hip rosebuds.
 

 
For added bling I placed the round pearl flat backed vintage finding amongst the roses and pearl string to the top of the bottle.
 
Thank you all for stopping by today and for your lovely comments.
I will see you all soon.
Take care.
 
Hugs Sharon. x

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

1 comment: