Pages

Tuesday 2 August 2016

Summer Joy

Hello everyone, hope you all had a wonderful weekend.
I'm actually typing this post on the friday before the weekend & while my card is reminding me of summer........well through the window is murky, misty & grey.
Thank goodness for Maja Design for bringing sunshine in when skies are grey ;-)
Now I made this card just before the red card last week......my Maja Design papers came & I couldnt decide which ones use first......so I used my DT ones first.....its easier to get over the loss then....mine I can stroke & stroke & stroke.........kinda like my own paper pet & she's called Maja ;-)
Seriously if you dont have these papers yet then rush to get them NOWWWWW....here's the link ;-)

I have made some little banners going out the side there from the strips along the bottom that are on the back of each 12x12 sheet.....love these!! I cut out one fo the little postage stamp doo dah's & give it a bit of distressiing. The die at the top is the fabulous Fence die, all links at the bottom of the post.

 I have used one of the images from the Summertime set & then sat Frenchy Tilda at the bottom.........she has been sat in my coloured up box of images now since I first got her when she was released........she was the first one I coloured.......guess she was waiting for the perfect paper ;-)
The Bicycle is her's lol.
Can you see the beautiful lace peeking out.....mmmm totally gorgeous!!

As you can see inside is decorated as always. All papers have been distressed a bit & inked with pumice stone & then machine stitched.
All flowers of course are form Noor Design UK, as are the pomegranate apples. I also put a string bow in amongst them............our Bev does inspire us all ;-)

Well that's it from me, hope you saw this months challenge, if not scroll down to the post before this one.......looking forward to seeing all those yummy creations.

Thanks for stopping by
Squishy hugs Vicky xxx



The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

4 comments: