Pages

Thursday 25 August 2016

Tilda Enjoying Summer

Today I'm sharing with you my last card for NOOR! Design UK design team. This was a great and fun experience but life simply comes first! I coloured one of the new Magnolia stamps called Tilda Enjoying Summer (Seaside coll.).


Tilda was coloured with Distress markers and ink pads. I cut out the image with gorgeous Little Darlings Fancy Squares & Little Things Dies.

Papers are from Maja design - Summertime coll.


I used new chipboards from Scrapiniec. They are soooo pretty.


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

6 comments:

  1. Very nice!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Schitterende kaart!
    Groetjes Diny

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, lovely colour tones. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow such a gorgeous card I love all of the beautiful details that you have added xx

    ReplyDelete