Pages

Monday 8 August 2016

Tag Bookelet with Tutorial

 Hello and good morning everyone. Today I share a special project with you; a Tag Bookelet. I saw it a while ago and so love this idea. You need seven tags for that project. See below how it turned out. I used the gorgeous Maja Design Summertime papers for it. I truly adore this collection. 

Here yo can see the frontside of the Tag Bookelet...


This is how it looks like from the side...


 From above...


The backside...


And all five tags... with space on the backsides for your own messages...






This is a very special gift for a very special person and it is really easy and very fun to make. Here is a little turorial for you... feel free to ask me if you have any questions...

cut 2 pieces of cardstock 10 x 21 cm, then score each 1.5 cm 
and cut or punch the one edge as you like.


7 tags 8 x 21 cm


add adhesive tape as you can see below...


and tape it on both sides of two tags as you can see below...


sight from the side...


cut a piece of cardstock 7 x 8.5 cm, score the longer side at 3.5 and 5 cm 
and add adhesive tape as shown below...


glue it on both tags as shown below...


insert the other five tags... now you're ready to decorate it!
Have fun!


I hope you will like my little tutorial and feel inspired to create a Tag Bookelet too. I look forward to see yours. Just let me know when you made one. I would love to see.  

Have a happy day!
Hugs, Karina

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

5 comments:

  1. Brilliant! Honestly! Just Brilliant!
    Hugs, t.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful project and great tut. Love those papers x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project and so romantic!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning, I just adore those papers! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete