Pages

Wednesday 3 August 2016

Christmas challenge card.


Good morning.
I hope you are all well and enjoying the week.

This is my inspiration card for Noor Design UK challenge which is a little late.

Our challenge theme is Christmas and our sponsor is:-

 Maja Design.


  I have used the Dutch Doobadoo Card Art Houses for this project with papers from Lemoncraft.
I have taken the centre of one of the stars from the die to add to the centre of the middle image.

The images are also from Lemoncraft. The middle image has been framed with a Scrapiniec frame.
The Poinsettia has been used using felt and to the middle I have added a beaded stem.




          Thank you so much for stopping by and it would be lovely to see you enter the challenge.

Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x


4 comments: