Pages

Wednesday 17 August 2016

Love That Dress

Good morning.
I hope you are all well.
I am here today to show you my  card using the Dutch Doobadoo Card Art.
 
 
 
 The gorgeous image is from Little Darlings and is called
Love That Dress.


I love this gorgeous image which I coloured with Distress Markers and Re Inkers - she was so nice to colour.
 

 
Love all the Vintage Finding which include the mirror, the pen nib on the butterfly and the flat back pearl on the front.
 


The very pretty lace on the front is called Camille. To see more of the gorgeous laces which I can assure you, are to die for, click on the link here.
 



To the cutting and embossing edge die I added layers using the 2 piece butterfly die.
I decorated the back of the card with tags and a sentiment from .the Little Darling Vintage Affections Stamp set.


One tag has a sentiment from the
I hope you all have a lovely week and I will see you all soon.
 
Take care.
 
Hugs Sharon. xxx
 


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

1 comment:

  1. It's absolutely beautiful! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete