Pages

Saturday 27 August 2016

The Night Before Christmas



Hello Everyone,

How exciting Pion Design will be releasing another new Christmas collection next week, "The Night Before Christmas" and I can tell you, it's a must have for your collection.  I am lucky to have already had a play with the new papers and as many of you know, Chritmas is my most favourite cards to make.

The full collection will of course be available at Noor Design UK, yayyy.


A full list of the papers used will be at the bottom of my post.

The images from the past in this collection are just so beautiful, its so difficult to choose which one to use first.

I added a Scrapiniec Chipboard Royal Window 02 to the image and also used the new Bon Merry Cheri for the snowflakes, a little snow tex finished the scene.


I have added Lace Grace under the layers.


I used a 6cm Red Gardenia, Pomegranate Apples 2-Tone Red/Green, Green Moss, finished with a Vintage Seam binding bow and a button Alexis in red.

The holly leaves were cut from a joycraft die, again listed below.




Hope you like it :)

Tracy

Pion Design Ingredients:-

The Night Before Christmas 6x6 - Dear Santa PD7902
The Night Before Christmas 6x6 - Tree Farm PD7904
The Night Before Christmas - Borders PD7810
The Night Before Christmas Tags - PD7812
The Night Before Christmas II - PD1619






3 comments: