Pages

Wednesday 31 August 2016

Hydrangea Kitty.


Good Morning.
I am here today to show you my latest card using Little Darlings Candibean - Hydrangea Kitty.
 
He is so sweet.
 
 
The image has been stamped onto Fabriano Artistco watercolour paper. This is absolutely the best in my opinion to use with watercolour mediums.
I have used Distress Markers and Re-inkers to colour him.
 

The shades of lilacs and pinks in the Lemoncraft paper are so pretty and I have matched the colours with WOC flowers. I threaded pink pearl cascade string between the flowers.


Of course I couldn't make a card without adding some gorgeous woodchip embellishments from Scrapiniec.
 

 
I love the cute little clip hearts at the top of the card. You get a larger heart also a circle and flowers.
 
Thank you all for stopping by today and for your lovely comments.
I hope you all have a lovely week.
 
See you soon.
Hugs Sharon. x 


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

3 comments: