Pages

Saturday 20 August 2016

Merry Christmas and Stamperama

 Morning

I'm sharing another card made with the gorgeous NEW Pion Design Greetings from the North Pole.  I have used a vintage image also by Pion Design from the Grandma's Attic.  I added a Scrapiniec lantern and coated with gesso.



I added a gorgeous lace bow using Lace Grace and finished with Prima Blue Waxed Cotton Cord and a Latte pearl embellishment, I will these to the store over the weekend :)


I used the Ice Crystal Doily and diecut it in Blue V, one of  Pions new colour cardstock.  I added a little shabby white frantage to the image.  


Finished with a bouquet of flowers, sentiment from the Border sheet and layered onto an LDRS Creative Fancy Rectangele


If you are about we are at Stamperama tomorrow, pop by to say hi :)

Hope you like it.

Tracy


Follow Me on Pinterest



The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! Beautiful embellishments. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete