Pages

Wednesday 24 August 2016

Tag card.

 
Good Morning.
Today I have a Christmas card to show you using the Dutch Doobadoo Shape Art Tag.
 
 
I used the gorgeous new papers from Pion Design - Greetings from the North Pole. Love the pale blue and browns.
The image and verse are also from the Greetings from the North Pole set.
To the snowflake die I added pearl drops from the Dutch Doobadoo Pearl Pen.
 

 
The chipboard bauble is from Scrapiniec - so pretty.
The blue and brown flowers were made using the Flowers of Joy Die.
I think the lace below is probably the prettiest lace I have had in my collection. Tracy certainly has a good eye for picking beautiful laces.
  

 
 Thank you all for stopping by today and for you lovely comments.

I hope you all have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. xxx
 


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

1 comment: