Pages

Sunday 14 August 2016

Shabby Chic Dream

After shooting a brief video for the new Crafteezee Monthly Subscription Kit last week I decided to shoot another video as I was making up a card using the kit.  It’s been quite some time since I did a video, so I’m back to being a beginner lol. 

bev-rochester-crafteezee-collection-nautical

The only things I added that weren’t in the kit are some of the flowers and the no-hole pearls, and I still have loads of stuff left for more projects.  

A closer look at the divine lace and organza trim.  Just exquisite!

bev-rochester-crafteezee-collection-nautical4

The white and silver berries were a perfect match (links at the end of the post)

bev-rochester-crafteezee-collection-nautical3

I absolutely adore this kit!

bev-rochester-crafteezee-collection-nautical5

Link to the video



All products from Noor Design

1 comment: