Pages

Sunday 7 May 2017

Elegant Lady


Hi everyone, Liz here with another card made using the gorgeous
"Elegant Ladies" collection which was Aprils Collection from Crafteezee,
these kits are available to  pre-order here,
The next collection is May -  Life is a Journey

So back to my card,
I made this for my neighbours Birthday later this month,
The adorable papers are from the Sofiero paper pad 6" x 6" by maja Design, which were part of the amazing kit, I distressed the edges, adding a hint of vintage photo distresss ink to them, then layered them up allowing the layers to show, the pearl heart at the top were in the kit too,
I cut out one of the images from the paper again, distressed the edges and then added a little Dutch Doobadoo structure paste here and there too,
below the image I added a Wycinanka umbrella, simply adding a flower from my stash on the top,

Also in the kit was this metal embellishment which I threaded some vintage seam binding through, a hint of the structure paste, then I  again added a flower from my stash,

Underneath the umbrella is some of the gorgeous Louisa lace which was in the kit but can be bought from Tracy's shop too,

Why not check out the fabulous kits for yourself, 
Happy Crafting!!
Hugs Liz xx








The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

No comments:

Post a Comment