Pages

Sunday 21 May 2017

I love you

Hi guys, I'm back today with another creation using the fabulous
It's mine and hubbies 37th Wedding Anniversary in three days time, so of course I used some of the fabulous products from the kit, talk about great timing!!! Lol
The background paper is from the kit and is by Pion Design, as usual all links below,
I then added a layer of the lace from the collection,
 then on top I used one of the Pion Design papers from The Songbirds Secret which I had bought previously from Tracy,


I moved the embellishments around on the paper till I liked the effect, then started fixing them into place, underneath are two Fantasy Dies, the 8 pointed doily die and the On the wings of love dies, both of which are out of stock at the moment but drop Tracy an e-mail to see availability,
I then layered a wooden Button and a sentiment tag from one of the Pion Design papers from my stash, I  then just added some brads from my stash,

Here's a closer view of the wooden button,  I thought the I love you was very apt,!!! lol
If you saw last weeks post in which I showed you all the products which came in the kit, I mentioned the fabulous metal envelope shown below, which I added some paper behind and a little Dutch Doobadoo structure paste here and there too,

I finished it off with one of the adorable resin cameras, a cute metal clock with a gear effect inside and some of the flowers from the collection too,

Go check this collection out or why not pre-order the next one
June- Afternoon Tea - Crafteezee Collection


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

2 comments:

  1. Firstly Happy Anniversary for in the week. Secondly what a wonderful card he will receive on the day.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!! Love the design and wonderful choice of embellishments.
    Hugs
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete