Pages

Wednesday 3 May 2017

Sofiero Ephemera image

Good morning.
I am here today to share with you my latest card for Noor Design UK.

Russ gave me money for my birthday so I bought lots of gorgeous goodies which I couldn't wait to use.



 The papers are from the Rose Avenue 6x6 paper pack and they are absolutely beautiful. You can also get them in a 12x12 stack which I will be certainly wanting to buy.

The image has been taken from a sheet of image by Maja Design Sofiero collection. She has been framed using a frame from a five piece collection from Scrapiniec.
Behind the image is the Tim Holtz Sizzits Thinlets die.

I love butterflies and the butterfly border die is my latest purchase which is from LDRS.


I could not decide if I wanted to use the pink or the white lace so I used both. I cut out the individual flowers from the pink lace and placed them between the flowers from the white lace. Best of both worlds.


I placed metal leaves amongst the flowers. I love these as they can be shaped for dimension.


Thank you for stopping by today and for you lovely comments.
Enjoy the rest of your week and I will see you again soon.
Hugs Sharon. x














The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

1 comment: