Pages

Tuesday 9 May 2017

Send Me Flowers

Hello everyone how are you all?
Well I'm here today with my DT post for Noor Design UK, I've missed 2 weeks as so many things have been going on in real life so took a break. However I am back now & you can expect things to return to normal.........though I'm far from normal hee hee.

Ok so I'm here today with a Dreamerland Craft stamp....now in all honesty half of this card was made weeks ago but didnt get finished. So I thought I would finish this one first :-)

I have used the fabulous Lemoncraft Everyday Spring 12x12 papers, these are so colourful & bright & go with anything.
As always I have machine stitched all around the edges.

The seam binding is one I coloured myself. The centre piece is actually a Brad from Noor Design UK, these I love!!
Underneath is a Fantasy die & also along the edge is another Fantasy die.
Talking of Fantasy dies, have you seen all the new ones Tracy has recently added........soooooo fabulous!!

I have took a photo of the inside before I add somewhere to write on just to show youhow pretty these papers are. As you can see I have also added the Fantasy die inside too along the edge.

The fabulous stamp is one of my favourites I absolutely fell in love with this the second I saw it......how darn cute is Teddy there!! So this cutie is called 'Send Me Flowers' & I stamped onto Fabriano & coloured with distress ink refills. I dont remember the colours as I coloured this up about a month ago. 
I also added pearl dots randomly with a pearl pen & cut it out using Little Darlings Fancy Rectangle die.....probably my most used die lol.

Have you seen the utterly dorable wooden fence..........how cute is that!!! I added a charm on top of it to add to the whimsical charm of it all.
I added WOC flowers & the large flower is made from Foamiran which I made a few weeks ago with the newest release of Rosy Owl dies. I also added a feather underneath. The rolled flower is form my stash.

Well thats it from me but I have something a little different for you next week ;-)

Until then why not go have a splurge in Tracy's shop where you can find sooooooo many goodies........seriously you will be spoilt for choice.

Thanks for stopping by.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx



The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

2 comments: