Pages

Thursday 11 May 2017

Love To Hear From You

Lots of pictures today starting off with my main feature using Studio Light's "Romantic Summer"  papers and this sweet image from Dreamerland Crafts "Love To Hear From You".  I bordered it with the relatively new Joy "Border Die with Carved Flowers" and popping in some smaller Wild Orchid Crafts flowers and Foamiran leaves.


Another bouquet of flowers and the big flower is another hand made Foamiran flower using Rosy Owl's latest release "Heart Flowers" with the "Classic Leaf" die.  When I first saw the leaf die in real life I was shocked at how big it was but then it shrunk a bit when I used my iron to melt it.  Turns out it was actually a good size.  I think this weekend I might tackle trying to make a rose or two.  I also made the pink flowers with green and white stamens in them.  


I made an embellishment to look a bit like a scrolled letter and tied it up with some Prima wax cord.  Luv that stuff!!  Added some more flowers and foilage and moved on to the next bit.  😀


I colored her with my distress inks except for the polka dots.  I'll be honest, the polka dots were a mistake.  LOL!!  I was trying something and I dropped a Copic right on my image.  GASP!! NOOOOOOO!  Dang it how will I fix that??  Voila!!  Polka dotted chair.  LMBO!!!  I'm a slow colorer so there was NO way I was NOT going to use this image.  hee hee


Here's another picture of the flowers I made.  I'm not quite sure what to call them but cute!  LOL!



I hope you enjoyed stopping by today.

The weekend is right around the corner so I'm right behind you and on my way to enjoying it as well!!  Living in Canada we're always the last ones to the party.  LOL!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a good one!

Hugs!

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:
 

1 comment:

  1. I just KNEW it! I knew this was one of yours before I even saw your name at the end. You are a genius with paper and embellishments. Absolute genius. I have to get that bordie, and Foamiran, and the flower dies, even though I hate the thought of paying shipping from the UK. How I wish someone in the US carried these fabulous products. Absolutely wonderful, Eulanda. Your style is just amazing. Nancy

    ReplyDelete