Pages

Sunday 14 May 2017

Life Is A Journey





Hi guys, I'm showing you today the latest Crafteezee collection,
I love it, it's full of fabulous products with  fantastic papers and colours!!
First I will show you what I made, then I will show you below, what is in the collection too,
sorry that means a lot of photo's so grab a brew!!!


I got the camera album design off my Silhouette as I thought it went fabulously with the theme of the collection,
The LOTS Pion papers 6" x 6" are part of the kit, as is the film strip, flowers and the  adorable charm, I added a hint of Dutch Doobadoo structure paste here and there too, all links at bottom of my post

 On the sides I added more of the adorable paper and then a bit of waxed cord in white for the strap effect,
Here is the inside pages of the album,


Now what an image!!! and what man do you know who wouldn't like to meet a mermaid or two!!! lol
You can then of course add photo's or text!! he he
I tied the pages together with some Vintage Seam binding in white,


On this page I added  some more of the fabulous papers, then one of the envelopes which came in the collection, this would be great for keepsakes etc,


On this page I again added some of the fabulous paper then one of the chipboard bottles by Scrapiniec which came in the collection, I added a little distress ink on the edges of the papers and the chipboard, plus some more structure paste,
.........................................................

I thought I'd show you an example of how the kits are presented !!! they would make an awesome gift for someone too!!


So as you can see they come in a box then when that's opened inside is usually a ribbon bow then tissue paper,
Are you excited yet, I am!!!Lol


Wow gorgeous flowers!!

Then a parcel wrapped with string, intriguing!!!

So inside, all these awesome embellies!! yeah

So the next package in the kit, this gorgeous diamante bike,

Then, this fabulous metal envelope embellishment, this will come in handy later this month for my wedding Anniversary!!!

Some fabulous clock style embellishments

And some film strip as used above,

An awesome packet of cogs!!

More metal embellishments in a bronze type colour, did you spot the charm I used on the Camera?

Yes there's still more!! so here we have a gorgeous clock with a cog effect,

Just look at these stunning resin cameras!!! oh the possibilities!!

Then these are the free gift for the first 20 subscribers,

Gorgeous wooden stamp effect embellishments

Yep were still going!!! here is the packet of Scrapiniec bottles

Then two envelopes, one of which I used above on my album,

This gorgeous lace!!

Nearly there!! last but not least!! the fabulous Pion papers!!


Wow wow wow!! totally stunning, don't ya think!!
There are 12 - 15 products  in each package, following a theme, the next one is,

  June - Afternoon Tea Crafteezee collection

Well thanks for still being here, you are amazing!!!

Happy Crafting!!





The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

No comments:

Post a Comment