Pages

Thursday 25 May 2017

More of The Songbird's Secret

Good day!!  Today I wanted to share a pretty vintage card I made using one of Pion's recent collections called "The Songbird's Secret".  Aren't the laces pretty?  Lace Amelia - Ooooooo even a pretty name!!


Here I've used some ivory colored Foamiran and colored the edges, heated with an iron and shaped some die cut pieces with the Rosy Owl "Flower Dies 2" set.  I just love these big leaves too and you can make them a little smaller just by leaving them on the iron a little bit longer but don't leave it too long because I found they toughen up and then you can't shape them.  That's fine too if you like the shape that's created by the iron alone.  


This nice little birdcage is on sale right now!!  Go scoop yours up before they're all gone.  I just like the size of them and sometimes when I feel like I have a bit of a space left, it's perfect!!  


On the "Memory Notes" 12 x 12 paper there are some tags but also this cute little "Moments" sentiment and a few more.  Here I've cut the Foamiran with the Rosy Owl "Trailing Leaves" die but then while it was heated, I pressed in one of the moulds (see below) to get an imprint for the leaf.  It's subtle but I think that's all a person needs.


Thank you so much for stopping by!!
Have a great weekend and I'll be back next week!
 I hope you are too!  :)
 
Hugs,
 
The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

No comments:

Post a Comment