Pages

Thursday 4 May 2017

My Dearest Sophia

When I first started out with this card I spent about forty-five minutes placing shapes, pieces and embellishments only to have nothing working with me!!  URGH!!  I had been away for a few weeks and hadn't crafted so I felt like each piece was killing me!!  What is going on?!!  I decided to change the shape of the card and all of a sudden - VOILA, it just flowed and this was created.  PHEW!  I thought I'd almost lost it!  LOL!  ðŸ˜…
  
The new "My Dearest Sophia" papers and images from Pion had arrived and I so badly wanted to use those.  Very pretty!  Oh and what a coincidence (not really) I also received the gorgeous laces at the same time so that helped immensely!


Scrapiniec has some new chipboard out that's now in the store under the "Grapevine" collection.  I've said it before but I'm gonna say it again,  I just love how delicate and detailed it is.  I used a new border die from Joy "Edge Die w/Impellers".  Dainty don't ya think?


Here's another close up of that pretty Scrapiniec chipboard and can you see my little ladybug?


I topped off the card with a big seam binding bow and Marie button.  I've hoarded this button for some time now but I realized if I use it I order more.  LOL!  I'm trying to work on NOT hoarding and just use the darn stuff!!!  That's what I bought it for!  I'll let you know how that works out for me.  hee hee


Well it was great to be back into crafting again.  I know 2 weeks isn't that long but it made me really appreciate my craft room more that I already do...and that's a LOT!!  ðŸ’–  Now the weekend is right around the corner so I hope you get some crafty time in!  I definitely will!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs!

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

No comments:

Post a Comment