Pages

Tuesday 30 May 2017

For My Best Friend

Hello everyone hope you all had a fabulous weekend. To all those in the UK hope you enjoyed your long weekend.
I'm here today with my post for Noor Design UK & I'm here with another shabby chic kind of card.....not so much shabby though lol. This time pink.
I've also tried out another new flower die on the foamiran..........OMWord I love it.....
I've also used a new paper pad that is new to Noor Design UK, all links to items used are at the bottom of the post.
The pad is Craft & You 'Bird Song' which is so pretty, so soft & full of pinks, blues & greens....all soft & pastel. Of course I machine stitched around the edges as always.

The flowers I made myself from a new die by Whimsy Stamps & this die set was designed by our lovely crafty buddy Bev Rochester. Its fab, honestly its gonna be my favourite Foamiran die & so so easy. You can either have your Peony Roses closed in or I like mine with the leaves spaced out... 
I used pink & white foamiran for the flowers & used Pentel oil pastels to add colour.....
The leaves I used green & then added colour again with the same oil pastels.....leaves are not one colour. I used pink & white stamens in the centre.
You really should try out these dies they are awesome!!!
I used all 3 sizes on my flowers & did big, medium & small peony flowers. I also used the leaf die that came with it.
What is also fabulous is they make a wee little hole in the centre of each flower to put your stamens through.......I didnt think this would make much difference but seriously soooooo much easier.

I've been digging through my Scrapiniec & added bits of that, the bird is form my stash. I also cut a piece of lace off & scrunched it up to make another flower at the top next to the larger peony flower.
The Antique Bronze Leaf Swirl peeking out form the bottom flowers I gave the ivory frantage treatment to soften the bronze but I wiped some off before heating it so I still had some bronze peeking through.

Well thats it from me, thank you so much for stopping by.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx





The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

1 comment:

  1. This is such a stunning piece of work. Love everything on it.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete