Pages

Wednesday 10 May 2017

LDRS What's Your Style

Good Morning.

I hope you are all well and enjoying your week.

As it is Wednesday I am sharing with you my inspiration card for Noor Design UK.


I have coloured with Distress Markers and Re inkers the gorgeous image from LDRS,
What's Your Style.
I have used quite a few items from LDRS on this card including the image, Sentiment, flag (which the sentiment is stamped on) and the sweet butterfly die. All these dies cut like a dream.


The large pink flower with the added stamens and the smaller blue flowers have been made using white Foamiran which I coloured. The foam was cut using Rosy Owl dies.


The beautiful lace at the bottom is Juliet and on the top I added Heart with Rhinestone pearl trim.


Thank you all for stopping by today and for your lovely comments.
Enjoy the rest of your week and I will see you again soon.

Hugs Sharon x



The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

No comments:

Post a Comment