Pages

Wednesday 31 May 2017

Inspiration post for Noor Design UK.

Good morning.
I hope you are all well and have enjoyed the Bank Holiday
I am here today to share with you my latest project for Noor Design UK.

For todays project, I made another bottle tag for our friends recent wedding.


The gorgeous papers are from Studio 75. I keep going back to these papers as they are so pretty with muted colour tones. The base mat for the Scapiniec Wedding Day is by Marianne Creatable and is called Anja's Butterfly. Part of this set is also around the bottle neck. 


Placed inside the Chrysanthemum is a gorgeous Lauren pink button.
I added one of the beautiful lace butterflies below.
Lots of pretty flowers have been added to the displays and these along with all the other items are listed at the bottom of this post.


Thank you all for stopping by today and for your lovely comments.
I will be back tomorrow with our new challenge for Noor Design UK.

Hugs Sharon. x


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty indeed. Much better than giving in a bottle bag.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete