Pages

Friday 20 November 2015

A change from Christmas

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:
Hi guys, liz here back with another project as a  Guest for Tracy,
this time i wanted to have a change from Christmas so I used the fabulous  Car Card Art mask to make a Wedding card,

I loved the fact that one of the papers in my GDT pack had this paper in from The Happy Holidays paper pad that can also be used for other than Christmas,
I cut out the design and added some clear acetate behind the window section, then a bride and groom stamp behind that,
I used some of the gorgeous heart paper art aound the window and above the flower display too,
I used some black corrugated card for the tyres and then added a hint of structure paste here and there too,
Do check out the fantastic products Tracy has in her online  shop,
See you next week too,
Happy Crafting!!
Hugs Liz xx


3 comments: