Pages

Wednesday 11 November 2015

Wedding Card


Hope you are all well and having a lovely week. 
Lovely to be here again with some inspiration for Noor Design UK.
 
I have a wedding card to show you today using an image from the gorgeous Just Married picture and paper pad.
 
 
As it is a wedding card I have to use my favourite two heart dies.
Open heart with butterfly and the Heart filled with butterflies.
 

As I am short of lilac flowers at the moment I have coloured some using the Marion Smith Color lab starter kit.


This is the first time using the gorgeous leaf below - beautiful.



The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

6 comments:

  1. A beautiful romantic card!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon this is stunning, left you some love too. I am also following and liked facebook page as well as put the candy on my side bar...thanks.xx { aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is very pretty
    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very delicate, lovely. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very delicate, lovely. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Impressive! I really like this blog.
    Thanks for giving this information…
    Wedding card design

    ReplyDelete