Pages

Thursday 5 November 2015

Jingle Bells by Guest Designer Katy

For this week's creation I decided to use my all time favourite colour palette - brown and blue. I used this combo all the time and I think it's great for a wintry, vintage Christmas look.


I used the new Dutch Doobadoo A5 Shape Art Christmas Bell template as the basis of my design, cutting two sizes of bell from kraft card and Rustic Wood paper. I then just went to town layering up die cuts, flowers and Dutch Doobadoo images to create a collage. I've punched a hole in my bell so it will hang as a decoration but you could use the same design to make a very special 3D card.



Noor! Design products used:
-Let It Snow Paper Pad
-Rustic Wood Paper Pad
-Cutting & Embossing Die Circle with Flower

-Cutting & Embossing Die Roll Up Roses 2
-Cutting & Embossing Die Winter Wishes Ice Crystal 3
-Vintage Flourish Snowflake Die
-Dutch Doobadoo Craft Art Christmas
-Dutch Doobadoo A5 Shape Art Christmas Bell

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop.

Thanks for visiting today - see you next week for my last appearance as guest designer. In the meantime you can catch me on my own blog.

Katy x

4 comments: