Pages

Wednesday 4 November 2015

Card Art Christmas Tree

Good morning - hope you are all well.
 
As it is Wednesday, I am here to share with you a card art Christmas tree.
 

 
I used Happy Holidays papers - love the soft muted colours.
 I started this card this morning but really didn't want to finish it till I saw if my postie brought me the winter wishes circle die. He didn't disappoint and I think it looks lovely.

 
Three lots of snowflake dies were used and are listed at the end of this post.
I photographed the card after placing it on the Dutch doobadoo card stand.
 
 
Thank you for stopping by today. We have an Anything Goes challenge at Noor Design at the moment - it would be lovely to see you there.
 
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x
 
 

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

8 comments: