Pages

Monday 16 November 2015

Winter Forest Scene

Hello and good morning everyone, have you already seen the MDF Winter set by Dutch Doobadoo? I soooo love it and had so much fun to create this winter forest scene with it. It's a fab decoration for the coming advent season. It already got a special place in my living room.

 
For the deer, the trees and the treat box I used papers from different paper pads. Below you can see which ones I used.


I made a lantern out of the treat box. The sides are covered with red designer papers from the Merry Christmas paper pad.


On the trees I added some snow flake dies and other decorations.


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop: 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful winter scene!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful and creative is your winter scene as always you are so talented in lots of crafty ways x

    ReplyDelete
  3. very beautiful
    have a nice day
    lots of hugs
    >^.^<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet little scene. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete