Pages

Tuesday 3 November 2015

Joy

Something a bit different today.  I was sent this ‘Twas the Night stamp in my last DT kit and pondered for a while what I could do with it.  See, it’s big so takes up most of the front of the card, and it’s busy too so I couldn’t smother the card with my usual embellishments.  So I decided to keep it simple and let the stamp do the talking.

bev-rochester-noor-poinsettia-stamp

I stamped and embossed the stamp three times, then coloured up the flowers on each one.  I cut out around the flowers to raise them up from the card for extra oomph.  I used one of the smaller flowers to add another layer.

bev-rochester-noor-poinsettia-stamp2

I used the Ice Stars mask to add some texture to the white card, and sprinkled with fine glitter before the structure paste dried.  Gold mirri card, a red ribbon and a chipboard sentiment was all that this needed to complete the card.

bev-rochester-noor-poinsettia-stamp1

Product used are from Noor Design


5 comments:

  1. Very nice!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right Bev, not your normal style (which I love) but really pretty nevertheless.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right Bev, not your normal style (which I love) but really pretty nevertheless.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete