Pages

Sunday 29 November 2015

Autumn Time


 Hi everyone, Keeley here and today I am here to share my Autumn Tag with you all!


I have used the new Silhouette Tree Stamp, this is so versatile.  Watch out for the new challenge on the 1st, I have used in a completely different way.


I have tucked in the new Ivy die behind the Autumn Picture Pad Image, love this little squirrel, so cute! 


Here's a close up of the Marian Smith Flower, the details are amazing!

That's all from me today, hope you have enjoyed my tag, see you all real soon.

Don't forget if the stock is showing zero you can still purchase it and as soon as it comes in Tracy will send it out... how cool!

Hugs....






3 comments:

  1. Lovely squirrel, beautiful card!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is very beautiful !
    >^.^<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keeley this is so gorgeous, I love all the details and the center picture. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete