Pages

Thursday 12 November 2015

Krafty Tags by Guest Designer Katy


At Christmas time one thing we all need is gift wrapping solutions, so today I am sharing some simple but elegant tags. I created them using the Dutch Doobadoo Craft Art shapes - they are absolutely ideal for this purpose due to their small size.


The tags could not be easier (which you need when you have lots to make). I embossed them with a Christmassy image and highlighted it with gilding paste. Then I simply used the cut-outs from the Dutch Doobadoo shapes to add embellishment. As a finishing touch I used pieces of one of the borders over the tag holes.

Noor! Design products used:
Dutch Doobadoo Craft Art A5 Flower Border
Dutch Doobadoo Craft Art A5 Christmas

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop.

It's my last post as Guest Designer today so I'd like to sign off by giving a big thank you to everyone who left comments on my makes and of course to Tracy for the opportunity.

Katy x

4 comments: