Pages

Saturday 28 November 2015

A Mug of Winter Wishes

Good morning,

I'm sharing my card today using the the new Mug Stencil from Dutch Doobadoo due into store on Monday :).  You can currently pre-order this in the Noor Design UK Shop. It's great to use as a card or as a card/gift holder.  I added a bar of Galaxy but could easily be satchets of hot chocolate, yum yum.





I added christmas tree die cuts in kraft cardstock and edged with walnut stain distress ink.  I also added elements from the ice crystal border die.


I love the star leaves.  Can you see that these emboss and deboss :)


I added  vintage flourish holly leaf.


I added text from the christmas A5 paper art and changed the colour from white the dark brown using the walnut stain ink.




Hugs Tracy x




The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

4 comments:

  1. Wow this looks so kewl love all the attention to detail and would make a fantastic xmas present
    Hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely Christmas present!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab set this, I love the fact that it has an icy cold look but the brown tones are picked out which draws you eye straight to the chocolate...or is that just me lol! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete