Pages

Wednesday 25 November 2015

Card Art Snowglobe and Snowman

Good morning.
 
It is lovely to be back with my second post for this week.
 
I have to say, I have really enjoyed making todays cards and yesterdays.
 
The first card has been made using the Card Art Snowman.
The second, using Card Art Snowglobe.
 
 
The purple flowers have been coloured using the Marion Smith colour lab starter pack.
 



 
I started to make a card a while ago using this snowman and it was obviously when my mojo disappeared as I threw it in the bin. Today however, I finished a card and  I love him - he is so sweet.
 
 
I have added dots on the snowflakes using the Dutch Doobadoo pearl pen. Love, love, love these.
 
 
Thank you once again for stopping by.
Enjoy the rest of your week and I will see you again next week.
 
Hugs Sharon. x
 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful creations, I really love the snowman. So cute!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty card
    have a nice day
    >^.^<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, love them both! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete