Pages

Saturday 21 November 2015

Winner of Candy and Wintery Day

Good morning,

I'm sharing two cards with you today :)

The first is a change from the christmas and wintery cards.  I have matted my image onto the new doily die :)



I die cut two of the new swirl hearts and added to the gardenia.


I used my favourite butterfly border die to add across the top and side of the card.


I added a viewmaster diecut in musical paper and used the marianne wavy deco tassel dies to make the tassels and finished with bell end caps.

The delicate border down the left hand side is so pretty.






My second card is a wintery one :)


I have used two Creative Expression poinsettia dies, classic and filigree to make the poinsettias and added stamen.  .  The star leaves are also a Creative Expression die cut.

The image was coloured using distress inks and edged with walnut stain and for some sparkle I added some star dust glitter glue.

The shapes in the centre of the card were made using Craftemotions Die Set, links at the bottom.



On the left I have used the star crescent die and again added walnut stain and star dust glitter glue. 


I also added the Creative Expression Snowflake Border from the die set.  I trimmed off the snowflakes at each end to fit the border to the 6x6 frame and then tucked the two snowflakes under layers of the papers.







Before I go we have a winner for the Santa's Sleigh candy and the winner is ..................

Liz Vefal

Congratulations Liz, please contact me on crafteezee.noordesign@gmail.com




Tracy x






The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

7 comments:

  1. OH!! I clicked the post because the card SO was pretty so I had to take a closer look and then saw my name and had to read up to see what I'd done! Hahaha. What a wonderful surprise! Thank youuuuuu :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards!!!
    Congrats to the winner.
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done to Liz. 2 lovely cards Tracey, I love the star die and have used it lots on my Christmas cards x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what stunning cards ......congrats to Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is wonderful
    have a nice day
    >^.^<

    ReplyDelete