Pages

Friday 13 November 2015

Winter


Hi Liz here, this week I have made a Winter scene using some of the fabulous Dutch Dobadoo products and Joy craft dies, 

I covered the MDF Oval with one of the papers from the Happy Holidays paper pack, I tore some water colour paper to make a couple of snow drifts and added some of the awesome structure paste too them, this is fabulous as it stays in it's peaks,
I made the tree from some more of the papers and added a little liquid pearl on the edges and some  bead trim and charms to finish it off,
I added some SnowTex to the fence die which has an adorable bird box on it and a little bird which oops!! is hidden behind Tilda, lol
Here is a  close up of the structure paste and flourishes Garden Fence die,

I added a few dots of liquid pearl on the background paper and finished off my scene with some gorgeous flowers and one of my favourite words -  Winter die too,
See you next week,
Happy Crafting,
Hugs Liz xx

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous!!!
    Hugssss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous creation, love this winter scene! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty is your card l just adore your image backing papers and layout as always you have created a wonderful card x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, super cute. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete