Pages

Friday 27 November 2015

Merry Christmas

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

Hi guys, Liz here with my final post as a Guest for Tracy, I have had a lot of fun using the gorgeous products and wish to thank her very much for asking me,
I have made two cards to finish off  with as to be honest i couldn't decide which to use, lol
I'll start with this one,

I used the window mask as my main feature on this card, with one of the adorable pictures behind, but I've also used a tree mask , Bingo text clear stamps, a point die and a Winter word die too,
I used some of the beautiful flowers and one of the leaf die cuts too help finish off my card along with some of my favourite soft board bricks too,

My second card is

made using the star mask, i have seen these 3D star shapes on the internet and blogs and I had the star mask in my stash so i thought can I adapt that to make one, and hey ho it worked beautifully, the lovely thing about this is you can make quite a few different sizes too,
I drew around the size i wanted, cut it out then roughly found the middle and scored from each point towards the middle, then when i had gone all the way around I folded the outer points upwards and the inner ones downwards so you get a 3D star shape, these I then edged with walnut stain distress ink on the upper folds,
Again I used the point die which i coated with snow tex , I used the same fab leaf die and these gorgeous flowers, I then added some structure paste here and there to finish it off,
I hope you've enjoyed seeing my creations, 
I wish to thank Tracy once again for the fun!!
Happy Crafting!!
Hugs Liz xx


4 comments: