Pages

Saturday 21 February 2015

Artist Trading Cards

Hello all,

I need to admit something....I have a new addiction: making Artist Trading Cards. The only restriction there is for making ATC cards is the size. It should be 64 x 89 mm.
And we do have so many great products at Noor! Design that you can use for it. I gave it a go with the new Noor! Design Silhouette stamps from the February release:

 

 

I combined it with other Noor! Design background stamps and PanPastel. And here are just a few of my cards I created with them:




Hope you all like them. You can all show your ATC cards made with Noor! Design products in our special ATC Facebook group:


In this group you can show your cards and trade with each other. Big fun!



2 comments:

  1. Fantastic stamps for making ATCs! I haven't made an ATC for a while but I do love making them. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete