Pages

Monday 2 February 2015

With Love

Good morning,

I hope you enjoyed the inspiration from the DT yesterday for the Spring Challenge.

Before I share with you my card today I would like to announce the

Winner of the Commentor's Candy

Drum roll...................................................

Congratulations Jane from Jane's Journals, Hubby pulled your name out of the envelope.  

Contact me crafteezee.noordesign@gmail.com to claim your prize

Don't forget everyone, from time to time I will be drawing a random commentor for a prize, so keep commenting and it could be you winning :)

We are also climbing towards 20,000 visitors and once again for every 10,000 means more Candy, Candy, Candy.

.....................................................


  Onto today's card.The image is by Ching Chuo, isn't she beautiful. She is layered onto the Oval Diecut cut in pink and distressed with gesso.

Don't forget we have classes here in the UK so if you would like to learn to colour like this or create cards like this then email me to book your space 

crafteezee.noordesign@gmail.com


I have added two diecut leaves from the new release vintage flourish leafs, all links at the bottom.


I used Tag No. 2 and cut two tags from the papers. 


You can also see I have added a pearl  to the centre of the diecut heart. The text is from the Sending Love stamp set and matches the heart die.  The butterflies border was my first love of Noor Designs dies.


I have also used a Floral Flourish.  This embosses beautifully. 







I used the banner die to cut the banner and then folded it back on itself.




Hugs Tracy x


Follow Me on Pinterest



The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow Tracy what a lovely surprise to wake up to this morning. I'm so thrilled as I have been spellbound by all the gorgeous products I have seen here on the blog. You and your DT design such beautiful creations to showcase them on. Your card today is so LOVE ly ;-) and that sending love stamp is brilliant. I would love to attend a class if there was one nearby...do you plan to come down toward Surrey at all? Off to email you now. Thanks again xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy this is the most Beautiful card! The leaf dies are awesome and just love the precious image! I keep going back to look closer...as every time I see something more😊 your texturing is to die for! Congrats to Jane! Have a wonderful day!,
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracy just to let you know that I emailed you...sometimes my emails get spammed so just warning you if it hasn't arrived I might be in your spam folder. ..lol. Thanks again xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolut stunning card here. And how I wish I lived closer, so I could attend one of your classes, but it´s a bit far from here, I´m afraid, but it would certainly be a treat, that´s for sure.

    ReplyDelete