Pages

Sunday 8 February 2015

Boho Chic

Hello Everyone,

Tracy here and I'd like to share another card with you all. Excue the slightly wonky picture, I must of had a glass of wine or two when I took this, lol.

The image was layered onto the Square from the Square and Chandelier die set, love this set :)


I used a rolled rose die to make the matching roses and positioned in the middle of a Graphic 45 butterfly.  You can also see the new circle flower border die cut in matching paper.


The gorgeous flower arrangement is made up again of a rolled rose die cut with the matching paper, floral flourish swirl die, the new vintage flourish leaf and and older flourish leaf.

You can also see to the right that I used the new circle die and added matching paper to the centre.



I have used the gorgeous Sending Love with heart wings die to make the large heart and again added the Blue Fabric paper to the centre.


The beautiful butterfly border and the Butterfly 2pcs were used to make the butterflies and again I used the matching sheet of paper to ensure they matched.  You can see the beautiful papers close up too :)







Follow Me on Pinterest


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous T. x
    I might 'need' to add a die or two!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunner Tracy, green and pink is one of my favourite vintage colour combos. I love the rose in the butterflies. Happy Sunday x

    ReplyDelete