Pages

Monday 9 February 2015

Present For You

Hi Everyone,

Tracy here with a Present Card using the New Dutch Doobadoo Card Art Present.





I have used a couple of the Noor Design dies, square with chandelier and the new flower circle die as well as the new balloons die which I diecut using the Spring paper pad.


  I added a string of paper flags from the Dutch Doobadoo new release, links at the bottom.

The butterfly was made using the butterfly border and the largest of the butterflies from the 2pc butterfly set cut in Spring design paper and finished with string pearls.


Tilda was coloured with distress inks and I have added a garden fence diecut and a floral arrangement. 
You can also see the new Dutch Doobadoo flag Garland at the top right.




Here's the present card when you pull the ribbon up to reveal the inside.



Hope you like it.





Follow Me on Pinterest



The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

6 comments:

  1. BRILLIANT! Tracy! I've got my shape cut out and that is as far as I've got so far. I just love your design and all those lovely details. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow a card and present all in one. What a fab design x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, love this beautiful card, the colours looks fantastic and your design is outstanding!
    hugs Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope we like it?!! LOVE IT!! It's ridiculous how much talent you have. ha ha ha!! GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete