Pages

Friday 20 February 2015

Birthday set

Hello and Happy Friday !!
Margot here sharing a Birthday set made using fabulous stencils from the Dutch Doobadoo and a beautiful Noor! Design dies and papers.


I've made a yummy cupcake card and a slice of cake.


I've used the Dutch Doobadoo Card Art Pie set and card Art Cupcake stencils ... and I've decorated them using my favorite Spring paper pad. 


I've also used  lovely Paper Art A5 Party Garlands ... they are fabulous for birthday projects and I've added a flower made using one of a papers from Spring pad.


To decorate a slice of cake I've used a banner die ( smaller one ) and a "Happy Birthday " sentiment from Best wishes banner text stamps set . I've also added  lovely butterflies dies.


I've added a handmade flower again , Vintage Flourish Leaves dies and a Cardboard A5  Balloons . 


I've also used the Craft Art Party borders and added white pearls.
Thank you for stopping by ... have a fabulous weekend !


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

3 comments: