Pages

Tuesday 17 February 2015

Something Sweet Especially For You!

 Hi Fleur here,
I have a little gift to share today. 
I really enjoyed making these and adding the pretty embellishments!
 I have used a couple of the new Dutch Dubadoo card art stencils.
First up is the gorgeous cupcake template.

I have added a small bit of velcro behind the cherry, to act as a closure.
This template would be great for party invitaions.
 How about adding a brad instead of velcro & making a little recipe booklet or a small album,
 by adding extra cupcake pages?

I have used the Pie Template
to make into a yummy slice of cake.
This comes with a choice of two "toppings" Scalloped or the Icing like I have used.
 I have left a flap at one end of the cake, making an opening & secured with velcro.

I hope you like them.
Thanks for looking,
BIG HUGZ




The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

1 comment:

  1. Two sweet treats with no calories - yes please! Gorgeous, love the Spring paper pad. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete