Pages

Wednesday 4 February 2015

For a Special Friend

Good morning everyone,

It's Gina just popping in to share my inspirational post using the Dutch Doobadoo Square with Diamond Envelope stencil. Links to the materials I've used are posted at the bottom of this post, just click on a picture to be taken directly to the product.



The envelope has been covered with papers from the Winter Wonderland paper pad. Along the top I've cut the new Stars Edge die and added a little  Dutch Doobadoo Structure paste.  To give it a nice finishing touch I've added some lace, ribbon and a little bow.

The diamond shape in the centre has been sprinkled with blue frantage and edged with Dutch Doobadoo Structure Paste. Underneath I have placed some natural fibre and a couple of snowflakes from the Paper Art Snowflake set and covered them with blue frantage.


Here is the Banner Die comes as a set of two different sizes and the English Best Wishes Text stamps fit perfectly onto the dies.


The snowman is from the Paper Art Snowman set and again has been covered with blue frantage.


The little gloves were a perfect embellishment and they are from the Cardboard Art Hats and Gloves set and fitted really well with the image .


For the inside I've made a little wall hanging. Once again I have used the papers from the Winter wonderland paper pad and painted the structure paste around the edges. This is why I thought the gloves would be a perfect embellishment as she has some hanging from her coat. She has been mounted onto a Noor Design 3 Corners die.

That's it from me this week, I hope you like my little inspiration. 

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx


5 comments:

  1. This looks fab, Gina! I like this diamond envelope! TFS!

    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing projects here all of them Gina. I love your beautiful work, so beautiful and well made. Thanks so much for the awesome inspiration here always

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very apt for this weather, lovely projects x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning! This is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Gina. I love the adorable image and the colouring is gorgeous. So many beautiful dies.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete